|Works with Dish Network, no card programming required.
This product is for real and couldn't have come at a better time! If you
want some amazing TV from around the world and would like to also get
unlimited access to Dish Network channels including PPV, then we highly
recommend that you purchase the Fortec Star Lifetime Ultra. So many
people want this product but the Internet is not educating people on
what is best to purchase. If you type “free to air receivers” in a
search engine you will see many people selling just that…. FTA:
Free-To-Air Receivers. Many people have been burned because they think
all FTA receivers will get free Dish Network. This is 100% false!!
The latest MPEG2 DVB Free To Air (FTA) receiver introduction from
Fortec Star. Fast chipset, very sensitive tuner, easy menu, and the list
goes on. The best BLIND SEARCH receivers on the market today. Super fast
channel changing speed. Crisp picture with the S-Video output. Dolby
Digital (AC3) S/PDIF audio coaxial output for your listening pleasure.
Listen to AC3 broadcasts (Dolby Digital 5.1) when your Lifetime receiver
is connected to a Dolby decoder.
Watch Free-to-air International & Ethnic TV and Radio Channels
on Telstar 5 satellite, Galaxy 10R, AMC4, Galaxy 3C, and other
satellites. High quality and fast system!
One of the fastest consumer receivers in the market today. Switches
channels in a fraction of a second.
- No more JTAGs, AVRs, Atmegas, ROM X Cards, ISO
Programmers, and TSOP locks
- Everything you need is in the receiver
- Enter keys with your remote to unlock all Dish
- With the current keys, you can receive ALL channels
- No card needed - EVER!
- Faster onscreen menus and more features than the
- Online access to the latest keys to allow
uninterrupted TV viewing
- EPG (Electronic Program Guide) - 7 days of
- 3,000 Channel Memory (TV & Radio)
- Fully compliant with MPEG-2 Digital & DVB
- 950~2150 MHz input Frequency (with IF loop
- Variable input Symbol Rate (1.5~45 Msps)
- Multi-language OSD (On-screen Display)
- Automatic PAL/NTSC Conversion
- Fast Channel Change
- Flexible reception of SCPC & MCPA from C/Ku band
- Timer Function (Automatic On/Off Setting Function)
- 256-Colors (Graphic Use Interface)
- P-I-G (Picture-in-Graphic) On-screen Display
- 5 Favorite Channel Lists
- Powerful Channel Editing Function
- Sorting: Alphabetic, Satellite, FTA/Scramble,
Parental Lock, TP Order
- Move, Delete, Edit Favorites
- Parental Lock, Channel Rename, Channel Skip
- Manual PID/Satellite & TP/Network Scan
- Simultaneous Scan of 4 Satellites
- Upgrade through RS-232C (STB to STB, PC to STB)
THE ULTIMATE DSS SOLUTION
The Fortec Ultra receiver can connect up to 4 different satellite
dishes to your receiver. Imagine the thousands of free-to-air channels
and FULLY WIDE OPEN Dish Network channels, including pay-per-view!! Over
You cannot use DirecTV with the Fortec Lifetime.
Rather, you can connect up to 4 different LNBs to a 4-way switch and one
output to the receiver. The Fortec will understand each individual LNB
signal, and download all the channels for that satellite. For instance,
if one LNB were pointing as Dish Network, you would set up LNB 1 to
download all 300 DishNet stations (PPV, sports, local channels, porn,
everything!). This would populate channels 1 - 300 on the system.
If LNB 2 were pointing at another satellite company, you would then
be able to set up LNB 2 to download channels 301 - 600. This can
continue for up to 4 different satellite signals. Potentially, with
enough dishes, you could flip from channels 1 - 1200, without missing
Although you cannot get DirecTV, you can use your existing DirecTV
dish on your house, and the LNB, as long as you properly re-point the
dish to another satellite, such as Dish Network.
It's that easy!
Imagine, over 3000 stations, no programming cards, no hashing, no
blacklisting, and no fear of the dreaded DirecTV "letter". All you need
is to enter public keys in the Fortec to open all channels wide open in